Technology and the Internet
Our technology-related services include a focus on technology both in terms of subject matter and research methods. Phoenix professionals have experience assessing a broad range of electronic service delivery tools, as well as exploring the place of the Internet and electronic service delivery in the multiple channel universe.
The range of studies undertaken by team members have included:
- Assessing specific electronic services, such as the Job Bank and Electronic Labour Exchange
- Identifying the technological capabilities of companies, both current and planned
- Exploring online payment options with businesses, as well as electronic service delivery available (now and future) for Canada Revenue Agency (i.e. Revenue Canada)
- Assessing an e-Purchasing system (online catalogue)
- Use of online surveys with numerous population groups
- Use of the Internet to locate and collect valuable data to supplement and support quantitative studies
- Internet access in rural areas
- Exploring the place of electronic service delivery in the multiple channel universe
- Testing of websites, CD ROMs and electronic kiosks.